Travel with Confidence
We have been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are following guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO) and respective local health agencies where we have operations. We understand there are many concerns during this time and wish to assure our guests that the safety and well-being of our guests, customers and colleagues are of paramount importance to us.
Our Health & Safety Assurance
As part of our ongoing effort to minimize the spread of infection and to safeguard the safety and health of our guests and service associates, our Lodge have taken a series of precautionary measures that includes the following new service adoption.
ARRIVALS & DEPARTURES
- Mandatory temperature screening.
- Provision of personal sanitation kit for each guest.
- Sanitation of incoming luggage, boxes and supplies.
- Sanitation of vehicles after each transfer.
- Disinfectant floor mats at the entrance of lounge and lodge.
- Sanitizer stations at places of high foot traffic.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitisation of heavily frequented areas and contact points.
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner to be served with cloche, à la carte style.
- Restaurant will be spacing out tables to practice physical distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection protocol for maximum hygiene level.
- Additional sanitation protocol on our usual cleaning routine.
- Room disinfection fogging with hydrogen peroxide before each check in.
- Guest’s laundry and room linen will continued to be hot washed (>65°C) for thermal disinfection and to be returned with proper packaging to avoid contamination .
- Sanitation products used are alcohol based (>70%) for hand and surfaces.
- Service staff to wear appropriate personal protection and to maintain safe distance with guests.
- The latest proper hygiene, health and safety guidelines are communicated to the team in a timely manner.